- Performs technical/mechanical/inspection functions pertaining to the aircraft component overhaul process.
- Must be familiar with all shop equipment operations and its maintenance and able to work with little or no supervision.
- Performs disassembly, cleaning, and assembly of aircraft components according to customers specifications, airworthiness directives, applicable manufacturer’s CMM guidelines and Aviatechnik maintenance procedures.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Must be Canadian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Mechanical aptitude
- Three years mechanical experience
- Ability to read English and understand component maintenance manuals and all other applicable technical documents
- Able to write descriptive statements concerning the condition of assemblies being worked on. Must be able to articulate and understand verbal and written instructions
- Ability to evaluate his/her work and exercise judgment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work successfully in team environment